work for us
We would love to hear from you!
If you want to work for us on a freelance basis, please email us with the following details.
- Your postcode to check if you are in an area where we need artists
- Attach your CV to email@example.com (as a word doc or PDF)
- Any images of your most recent work
NB: We only accept artists who are professionally training in hair styling
Successful applicants must have:
- Hairdressing level 2 (Required)
- Own professional hair kit
- Work well independently or with a team of other talented bridal hairstylists
- Positive, friendly with a ‘can do’ attitude work ethic
- Own reliable transport, based within the Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas
- Working weekends is a MUST
- Cross sell bridal hair accessories from our sister company Accessories – Cambridge Makeup Artist
What’s the deal?
- Good rates of pay including travel
- Branded uniform/ name badges provided
- Twice yearly wedding hair workshops with other leading artists
- Free use of our luxury salon for you to carry out trials from time to time
We look forward to hearing from you!
Images supplied by Gareth Jones Photography
I cannot tell you how ridiculously happy I am to be part of the CWH team, creating gorgeous hairstyles for brides!
- Valentina, Senior Hair Stylist