While the UK’s plans for the gradual release of the new COVID-19 vaccinations, this will bring a sense of relief for many.
We cannot wait to get back to our beloved business of making your wedding day wishes come true!
In the midst of this madness, why not use any extra time you may have available to get all day-dreamy about your desired theme and styling for your perfect day? Many brides are now booking for dates throughout 2021 and beyond, allowing ample time to research, plan and envisage the day of their dreams.
To help you get started, we have put together some inspo based on our favourite styles to complement popular wedding day themes:
- Wonderful waves for a vintage vision – there is nothing more gorgeously vintage than a beaming bride with Hollywood-style soft waves cascading down around her face and shoulders. This hugely popular look can be tailored to suit short or long hair. For those wanting to boost their look with fuller or longer waves, the amazing Clip Hair offers a broad range of human hair extensions.
- Be beautifully bohemian – for all boho brides out there, or those who wish to accentuate an elegant neckline, the beloved chignon is a perfect look. This low bun can be worn tight or loose to suit your face shape and complemented with simplistically chic clips or combs. We adore the stunning Liberty In Love range of accessories. Other favourite boho hairstyles include undone updos, arranged braids and twisted rolls.
- Breezy beach babe – the ultimate summer wedding look has to be an abundance of tantalisingly tousled beach waves. Rock this style fully out, half up half down, or even sculpted into a loose updo.
- Ride with the times – if you’re more fashion forward and inspired by latest trends, the new roaring 20s are all about chic and feminine wedding hair, with an emphasis on volume and textures. Anything goes, from a messy bun, to sleek, straight tresses and everything in between. Bold accessories are on point too, including hair bouquets and statement headbands.
- Rustic realness – with rustic and festival weddings still firmly up there as some of the most popular themes, the perfect bridal hairstyles are simple, yet effortlessly eye-catching. Whether you opt for long and loose curls or an elegant updo, flowers or foliage subtly interwoven into your hair, or even a flower crown, provide the ultimate finish.
We hope that our top picks have helped whet your appetite with some ideas. Whatever your vision, we will collaborate with you to perfect your desired look. Have you already found your wedding dress? If so, booking your hair trial (at least 3-6 months in advance) is a great next step towards creating the day of your dreams.
We look forward to meeting with you soon. Until then, stay safe!
Bye for now,
Love from the Cambridge Wedding Hair team x