TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any and all bookings taken shall be at the discretion of Cambridge Wedding Hair (“CWH“).
- A booking shall be secure only once CWH is in receipt of the requisite deposit, there shall be no provisional bookings
- Bride hair can ONLY be carried out on the day with a completed trial run.
- Trials to be arranged with the available artists at their available times
- Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no Saturday or Sunday trials available
- Between the months of May-September there is a minimum person booking of 3.
A Surcharge will be payable if part of the booking is cancelled between these months of the year
- The person making the booking shall be held responsible for full and final settlement of the total amount payable to CWH
- There is a 14 ‘cooling off’ period after booking.
- Any and all deposits received by CWH at the time of booking shall be non-refundable
- Payment for any trial shall be made on the day of the trial, or alternatively, in advance by bank transfer to CWH
- Any outstanding balance payable in relation to a booking shall be paid to CWH no later than one month prior to the date of the booking. CWH shall provide an invoice detailing any such outstanding balance
- To confirm your booking after your trial, I require a 50% deposit per person payable within one week of the trial. Should any of the wedding party cancel their booking before the wedding day their deposit will unfortunately be lost.
- In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where CWH’s services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking
- Please contact me prior to booking is there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment required, if CWH has not been made aware of this, CWH will not be held responsible for delays this could cause.
- All correspondence shall be with CWH and shall be confirmed in written form, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
- It is the clients responsibly to make CWH aware of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their bridal party may have prior to service
- CWH cannot be held liable for any losses or damage that is incurred due to the client’s failure to inform the artist of any known condition
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all members of the bridal party are available at their, pre-arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered by CWH for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of CWH including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, where possible CWH will endeavour to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered by CWH. It is strongly advised that you the client take out wedding or event insurance to cover you against these situations
- The client agrees that CWH may use any photography for publicity purposes which include the artist’s website and social media pages.
- CWH will not post photography before the clients wedding has started to avoid spoiling any surprises for guests of the event
- Any objections should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of cancellation of any part or whole of a booking must be given to CWH at least one month prior to the date of the booking. If less than one month’s notice is given, any outstanding balance payable in relation to that booking shall be required to be made in full to CWH
- CWH reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the bridal party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions / abusive, rude and unreasonable behaviour
- If for some reason you decide to cancel your booking, the following charges will apply.
The percentages are the proportion of the total booking cost.
– 12 weeks before the wedding 30%
– 8 weeks before the wedding 40%
– 6 weeks before the wedding 50%
– 4 weeks before the wedding 100%
In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, cancellations need to be made within 3 months of the reserved date in order to avoid the cancellation fee.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Payment of any deposit to CWH indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above